Olympic Coast Discovery Center
Marina Beach Park, Edmonds
Do you know of a site that should be on The Whale Trail? We’d love to hear about it! To nominate a site, please click below to access our web for that allows you to provide location details and contact information.
WHATS IN A SITE
Whale Trail sites may be viewing sites, educational/research institutions with a focus on and commitment to orca conservation, or sites that are historically or culturally significant regarding orcas and other whales.
To be on The Whale Trail, a site should meet the following criteria:
- Viewing Locations
- Be accessible to the public, and provide a reasonable chance of seeing orcas or other whales with reliable frequency during at least part of the year.
- Example: Lime Kiln State Park
- Educational /Research facilities
- Focus on and show a commitment to marine environmental education and/or orca conservation.
- Example:The Seattle Aquarium
- Historical/Cultural sites
- Be significant in the historical or cultural relationship with orcas.
- Example: Coupeville, Whidbey Island
If you have any questions about our submission form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.